1. An act of overcoming or penetrating an obstacle or restriction.
2. A major achievement or success that permits further progress
1. having no enclosing or confining barrier : accessible on all or nearly all sides
2 being in a position or adjustment to permit passage: not shut or locked
1. A movable structure used to close off an entrance, typically consisting of a panel that swings on hinges or that slides or rotates.
2. a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle;
thus an 'open door' is when a structure moved to close off an entrance is adjusted to permit passage...or whatever you want it to mean. As long as its opened i don't have qualms.
1. A special favor, mercy, or benefit: the blessings of liberty.
2. A favor or gift bestowed by god, thereby bringing happiness.
3. The invoking of God's favor upon a person
1.Temporarily unable to speak, as through astonishment.
2.Unexpressed or inexpressible in words: speechless admiration.
Its all about breakthroughs, open doors and showers of blessings. I'm like totally speechless and its all because of his grace.
Catch me if you can!!!