Oh my gosh, I saw howling winds and rogue waves. But as the storm raged on the outside, it wasn't allowed to get inside. It may have been hell thrown at us, but it was all heaven on the inside. We walked on water through it all... I saw Jesus in the midst of the struggles, I saw His grace and His love see my family and I through.
- I didn’t die when I craved apple crumble and couldn’t lay my hands on it.
- I didn’t go crazy when I was bored and wanted to see a play or something.
- I didn’t crawl into a corner sucking my thumb when I heard of all the fun gatherings with friends and events I missed out on cos I wasn’t there.
- I survived nights of daydreaming and actually seeing myself in yellow chilli eating jellof rice fiesta and obe din... Oh gosh!
- I didn't get the shakes when I heard about the new ice cream parlor 'coldstone' right there in phase 1. I can have all the ice-cream I want whenever I go back.
- My spirit hasn't been starved like I feared. I miss my church, I miss everything about City of David. But I was placed in a church that is home to me, one that has fed my spirit so good, I'm almost obese, and a Pastor that has shown love. I know I’m in the right place at the right time. I couldn't be happier.
I am the poster girl of grace, favor, mercy and love.