One Step to 35...
It’s 1 day to 35.
What else can I say? God has been faithful.
I spent time in thanksgiving today… it was on this day five years ago that I hosted my first incense meeting. And here I am today… God has been faithful and I am thankful. That was me launching out my 30th birthday… and there’s so much more to come.
God has honored me in this life. Led me on ordained paths of honor, God Himself has honored me. I am a child of grace and favor. Sometimes it doesn’t feel that way, but I keep speaking this truth all my days… I am the one Jesus loves, the one He honors. A child of grace.
This has been my declaration from the beginning of the year… the Perfect Peace Prophecy from Manifold Grace Ministry. It’s been such a blessing, and I’m sharing It here with you today… even as I declare it into my new year. Declare it over yourself as often as you can… See God’s peace and see your rest and deliverance… your victory and restoration.
1. The year 2020 is my year of Perfect Peace. The Lord is granting me shalom at all times and by all means (Isaiah 26:3; 2 Thessalonians 3:16).
2. The Peace I have in Him through Christ’ finished works prevails in my mind and overwhelms my body, resulting in remarkable testimonies of healings, miracles and breakthroughs (Romans 5:1; Isaiah 57:19; 3John2; Luke4:18-19).
3. These praise reports are making me a mighty attraction for the Gospel, for through my testimonies, many shall hear and be turned to the Lord ( Psalm 18:35; Romans 10:15; Acts9:34-35).
4. This way, I explore possibilities, my destiny is realigned as the Gospel of Peace prevails in my heart, and in the heart of my hearers ( Ephesians 6:15; Acts19:20).
5. The Spirit of faith and prophecy is in stronger manifestation in me in this new year (Romans 12:6; Ezekiel 37:10). 6. Concerning me and all mine, many issues about the decade will be settled at its beginning. (Romans 12:6; Ezekiel 37:10).
7. Strong utterance proceeds from me to calm the storms in my family (families), community (communities), city (cities) and nation(s), bringing glory to the name of Christ (Mark 4:39; Romans 16:20; Job 5:12).
8. The God of Peace is disappointing the devices of the crafty and bringing to nought the counsel of the evil one over
my life and spheres of influence (Romans 16:20; Job 5:12).
9. By a strong and mighty hand, the Lord delivers me. Fear is silenced, and the Spirit of death is brought to nought
(Psalm18:50; John 14:27).
10. As God’s own, I am walking in Peace and safety; I am abiding in the shadow of the highest even amid chaos and gross darkness in the world (Psalm 91; Isaiah 60:2-3).
11. It is indeed my season of greatness, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church of Christ (of which I am a vital part) (Matthew 16:16-20).
12. This Peace is accompanied by Joy and rejoicing, even in unusual circumstances, (Romans 15:3). For me, no matter what happens this year, I choose to rejoice in every day and every day! I am not sad, sorry or regretful, for the Joy of the Lord is my strength; the Lord is the strength of my life! (Nehemiah 8:10). With Joy, I draw water from the wells of salvation (Isaiah 12:3).
13. As a result, there are sudden turn arounds, remarkable takeovers and amazing restoration, glory to God! (Job 42:10; Psalms 126; Jeremiah 30:16-19).
14. I am obtaining promises in strange places as ancient mantles open gates of favour and rulership in various sectors (Hebrew 11:33; Isaiah 60:9-13).
15. I am rooted in the word of Peace. (John 16:33; Isaiah48:18). I roar with the Spirit of faith. (2 Corinthians 4:13). I stay humble under God’s mighty hand (1 Peter 3:10-11).
16. As I dig my wells and feed hungry nations with the tangible substance of this Peace (1Peter 3:10-11), I receive great help that makes the seeming impossible easy. The seemingly impossible is easy for me this year! (Isaiah 66:12; Genesis 26:12-14,18).
17. The Lord has spoken Peace concerning us (psalm85;8). Doors, gates and portals shall announce it (Acts 10:36; Psalms 68:11). His mighty angels shall enforce it (Hebrews 1:14, psalms 103:20). And I, his own shall rejoice in it (Romans 14:17, Isaiah 55:12).
18. Perfect Peace rules my heart in this Glorious year!
Let this be my gift to you… to join this praying community, to pray together for an hour every Friday. (PWE is the Praying arm of Manifold Grace Ministries led by Rev. Ebowo Akin-Ojo. Join the Praying community; bit.ly/joinPWE )
Post a Comment